Place first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan. Set your stove in the lowest setting and heat the oil mixture. Do not leave unattended. Heat for 5 minutes and remove from heat and allow to cool completely. Next add remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour over salad, steamed veggies, or a baked potato.
- Being by removing the skins from the almonds.
- Place almonds in the blender and add 2 cups of water, honey and vanilla.
- Blend well for about a minute in order to make sure that the almonds have been blended to smooth consistency.
- Add the remaining water and blend for another half minute.
- Strain well with a cheesecloth.
- Pour into a pitcher and serve. You may also chill before serving.