The following is a list consists of types of cuisines you will find throughout the United States of America.
- Northeast which includes New England and Mid-Atlantic
- Pacific and Hawaiian
- Midwest has strong influences of Central, Northern and Eastern Europe which is influenced by regionally grown foods.
- Western which includes Northwest and Southwest such as Tex-Mex, Cal-Mex, Texas Jewish and Mexican fusion, Southern California. Southern which includes South Carolina, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas, Virginia, Arkansas, Tennessee and North Carolina.
- New Mexico is a fusion of Spanish and Mediterranean, Mexico, Pueblo Native American, and Cowboy Chuckwagon influences.
- Ethnic foods such as Creole, Spanish, German-American, Cajun, Puerto Rican.